Registration Options & Forms
Resident Registration Begins
May 8 at 8:30a
Recreation/Administration Center, 23729 W. Ottawa St. Registrations taken in-person or online
Begins May 15, during regular business hours:
Monday through Thursday - 8:30a to 6p
Friday - 8:30a to 4:30p
Recreation/Administration Center, 23729 W. Ottawa St.
2017-18 Great Adventures Program Registration
Registration Form and Payment Plan Agreement Form must be accompanied by a
$75 non-refundable registration fee via check or money order and submitted to:
Heritage Professional Center | 24023 W. Lockport St., Plainfield, IL 60544
Great Adventures Forms
Great Adventures Registration Forms:
Don't wait in line—Register Online!
Walk InFirst come, first served at the Recreation / Administration Center, 23729 W. Ottawa St. Office hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:30a to 6p and Friday from 8:30a to 4:30p. Walk-in registration is also accepted at the Streams Recreation Center during program hours, and at the Ottawa Street Pool during the summer.
Drop BoxFor your convenience, the Plainfield Park District has an after-hours registration drop box located outside the Recreation / Administration Center, 23729 W. Ottawa St. Confirmation information will be mailed. Cash is not accepted in the drop box. Payment must be made by check.
By MailMail your signed registration form to the Recreation/Administration Center, 23729 W. Ottawa St., Plainfield, IL 60544, Attn: Registration. Do not send cash. Please make checks payable to Plainfield Park District. Mailed registration forms will be processed by random selection. Confirmation information will be mailed.
Due to credit card user agreement changes as well as for participant security, we are no longer able to accept credit card payments by fax, mail or drop-off. Faxed registration forms are no longer accepted. Per Park District policy, a service charge of $20 will be incurred by the registrant for checks returned for insufficient funds. Special registration procedures may apply. For more information, call the Park District at (815) 436-8812.
For real-time information on filled classes, go to our online registration page and sign in as a guest by selecting the "Guest" button. You may then enter the program number of the class or event you are inquiring about and hit the "Search" button. Filled programs will be noted by a red "FULL" in the "Notes" column. Waitlists are available for filled programs.
Are you a Guest or a Registered Online User? Here's the difference!
A Guest can do the following: Search for a class and check the availability.
Registered Online User:
Has registered their household online and received their User ID and Password via e-mail.
A Registered Online User can do the following:
- Register for a class.
- Check the availability of a class.
- Search for a class.
- Place themself on a waitlist.
- "View My Shopping History" This will show you all of your classes you have been previously enrolled in.
- "Reprint Receipts" Lost a receipt and can't remember what time and location a class is? Select this and you will be able to reprint your receipts.
- Print A Household Roster" Need to know what each family member is enrolled in? A household roster is a complete list of classes that all family members are registered for and can be printed for your records.
- "Pay Old Balances" Recently been taken off a wait list or have a household balance and need to pay it? You can pay your balance online using a VISA or MASTERCARD.
- "Change your User Name or Password" Recently received your password and user name and want to change them both to something you will remember? You can do it all online!
Are you looking for space to host a party or family gathering ? Rental space includes:
• Tables and chairs
• Use of refrigerator and microwave (ask for availability)
• Access to the room 15 minutes before and after scheduled time
• Alcoholic beverages are prohibited