Normantown Equestrian Center
Party with the Ponies!
Celebrate your birthday or other special event with our ponies!
- Parties may consist of 3-12 children ages 5-10 years.
- The 2-hour party package (Saturdays or Sundays from 2-4p) includes exclusive use of the clubroom and pony rides led by staff members.
- There will be 3 or 4 horses/ponies used for the party.
- Participants will be split into three groups of 4 riders for the horseback portion of the party. Each group will ride for approximately 30 minutes
- You provide the food, beverages, paper goods, and adult supervision for children in the clubroom.
- Table-top decorations, food, cake, drinks, paper plates, napkins and utensils are not included in the party package.
- A craft is available at no extra cost for those that are waiting to ride.
- You may also bring your own craft to the party if the provided craft is not age-appropriate.
- NTEC staff will instruct the adult supervisor on the assembly of the craft, but NTEC cannot provide staff to help the children put it together.
- For riding safety, no sandals are allowed and riding helmets will be provided.
- Parties must be booked at least two weeks in advance and scheduling is subject to availability.
- Hosts are allowed to arrive at 1:30p to set up the clubroom.
- Be aware that the barn setting contains known allergens, such as cats, dust and hay.
Call (815) 254-1950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
Full payment is required to reserve a date and no date will be locked in until payment is received. Sorry, no payments by phone will be accepted. Checks, credit cards, and cash is payable at the Normantown Equestrian Center or the Plainfield Park District Recreation Administration Office.
A $50 cancellation fee will be retained if a party is cancelled less than one week prior to the party date.
12151 S. Normantown Rd. | (815) 254-1950
Warning: Under the Equine Activity Liability Act, each participant who engages in an Equine Activity expressly assumes the risks of engaging in and legal responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to person or property resulting from the risk of Equine Activities (Senate Bill 240-IL).